Effective Monday, 26 October 2020 and until further notice, attendance at SELX sales will be restricted to:
- buyers with a true intention to purchase
- vendors with livestock in that day’s sale
- SELX staff and SELX agents and their essential agency staff
- Livestock transporters with access to unloading / loading ramps
- droving contractors
- MLA Livestock Market Officers
- LLS staff and Police
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors
Unfortunately, members of the general public are not permitted on site at any time.
If you satisfy one of the criteria above for entry to SELX you acknowledge the following obligations whereby you must for each day of entry:
- Complete the current SELX COVID-19 Declaration and hand in at the gate or scan the Service NSW App to gain entry to the site. No Declaration = No Entry.
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance from others and where not possible SELX recommends the wearing of a face mask.
- Do not shake hands and always maintain proper hygiene including regular hand washing.
- Agree to comply with any on-site directions.
- Complete your business on site as quickly and efficiently as possible and then vacate the site.
Buyers with a true intention to purchase
Only genuine buyers with a true intention to purchase are permitted on site. Buyers must not bring family or friends who are not genuine buyers in their own right. Buyers who are not bidding on the pen being offered are required to move on to the next pen of interest to them. Buyers who fail to comply with this request will be asked to leave the site.
Vendors with livestock in that day’s sale
Only vendors with livestock in that day’s sale may attend SELX. Vendors must not bring family or friends who are not genuine vendors in their own right. Vendors must not stand in an active selling lane at any stage and may view the sale of their stock from an adjacent non-active selling lane. Vendors who fail to comply with this request will be asked to leave the site.