- Please be advised that SELX has re-imposed stricter COVID-19 access conditions effective from Monday, 3 August 2020.
As a result, SELX is now restricting ALL persons from attending the SELX site until further notice with the following exceptions:
- SELX staff and our contractors
- SELX agents and their staff
- SELX café staff and their suppliers
- SELX approved buyers, their drovers and contractors
- Livestock carriers, their drovers and contractors
NO other persons are permitted on site and this unfortunately extends to vendors, except for those vendors delivering their own stock for sale and who must depart SELX after the delivery.
For those persons (identified above 1- 5) who are permitted on site, you must:
- Not enter SELX if it contravenes any State or Federal travel restrictions, border closures and/or any public health orders relating to COVID-19 hotspots.
- Complete the updated COVID-19 Declaration (v6) which must be handed to the attendant at the gate every sale day to gain entry. No Declaration = No Entry.
- Not enter SELX if you feel unwell.
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance from others and SELX strongly recommends that you wear a face mask where you cannot practise social distancing such as the ‘active’ selling lane.
- Do not shake hands and always maintain proper hygiene including regular handwashing and coughing into a tissue or elbow.
- Complete your business on site as quickly and efficiently as possible and then vacate the site.
SELX Approved Buyers List
SELX has prepared a list of Approved Buyers for both sheep and cattle sales. ONLY those buyers listed may attend the SELX site until further notice.
Wanting to buy livestock and you are not a SELX Approved Buyer?
- PROFESSIONAL BUYER / LIVESTOCK AGENCY: If you are a professional livestock buyer or you represent a livestock agency and you wish to be added, please contact the SELX Manager Rick Maslin on 0499 611 222.
- PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL: If you wish to purchase livestock you can discuss your requirements with your preferred SELX agent who can purchase the stock on your behalf or alternatively contact a professional buyer on the above list – for contact details phone SELX on 0409 948 639.
We thank everyone for your continued co-operation and assistance during these unique times.