521 head are booked in for Thursday’s Prime Cattle sale at SELX.
COVID-19 restrictions have been reinstated at SELX, with the site closed to ALL persons from NSW lockdown regions. Attendance at SELX sales restricted to the following:
- Buyers with a genuine intention to buy.
- SELX staff and contractors.
- SELX Agents and their essential agency staff.
- Livestock transporters with access to unloading / loading ramps.
- Droving contractors.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers.
- LLS staff and Police.
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager.
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors.
SELX now offers check in by scanning the Service NSW App or complete a COVID Declaration on our website. CLICK HERE more information.
Would you like to have the SELX draw emailed directly to you? Email Tom and ask to be added to the list – firstname.lastname@example.org