18,790 head are booked in for Wednesday’s Prime Sheep & Lamb sale at SELX.
COVID-19 restrictions apply at SELX, with the site closed to the general public. Attendance at SELX sales restricted to the following:
- SELX staff and contractors.
- Buyers with genuine intent to buy and proof of at least 1 vaccination.
- Vendors with proof of at least 1 vaccination.
- SELX Agents and their essential agency staff.
- Commercial Livestock transporters and Vendor transporters with access to unloading / loading ramps.
- Droving contractors.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers.
- LLS staff and Police.
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager.
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors.
SELX offers check in by scanning the Service NSW App or complete a COVID Declaration on our website. CLICK HERE more information.
Anyone who is feeling unwell must not attend the SELX site.
Would you like to have the SELX draw emailed directly to you? Email Tom and ask to be added to the list – email@example.com