Effective Monday August 16th
Effective Monday August 16th, 2021, and until further notice, attendance at SELX sales will be restricted to the following:
- Buyers – only those persons on the “Approved Buyers List”
- SELX staff and contractors.
- SELX Agents and their essential agency staff.
- Commercial Livestock transporters and Vendor transporters with access to unloading / loading ramps.
- Droving contractors.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers.
- LLS staff and Police.
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager.
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors.
Vendors and members of the public are not permitted on site.
If you satisfy one of the categories above to attend the SELX site, you will be required to
- Either scan in using the Service NSW App or complete a SELX COVID-19 Declaration V9 to gain entry to SELX.
- Always wear a mask including in the Sheep & Cattle yards.
- Where possible, maintain at least 1.5 metre distance from others.
- Do not shake hands and always maintain proper hygiene including regular hand washing.
- Agree to comply with any on-site directions.
- Complete your business on site as quickly and efficiently as possible and then vacate the site.
FACE MASKS NOW REQUIRED AT SELX
Please bring your own face mask to SELX, as we do not supply them.