$100,000 + generous bonus for business growth, vehicle and phone.
The South Eastern Livestock Exchange (SELX) is NSW’s most recently constructed and technologically advanced sale yard.
Working closely with the Administration Manager and reporting directly to the Board, you will have ultimate responsibility for the performance of the business and operation of the facility.
The role is simple;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders; agents, vendors, buyers and carriers
- Manage the smooth operation of livestock sales
- Be the public face of the business, liaising with all levels of media and public
- Manage the maintenance of the facility
- Demonstrate innovation and actions to grow the throughput of the saleyards
To be successful you will;
- Have extensive experience in the livestock industry
- Be driven by objective results
- Be able to work with strong personalities
- Be a leader
To help you be successful you will;
- Have the support of a Board with a broad range of experience in agriculture and business
- Manage a state of the art facility
- Be well resourced to get the job done
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a career livestock person to join the SELX team and be involved in NSW’s newest saleyard. Your fingerprints will be all over the business, with the brief to make it your own.
CV’s with a letter detailing your suitability can be sent to: email@example.com by 5.00pm Wednesday 20th December 2017.