Updated COVID-19 Restrictions at SELX
COVID-19 restrictions have been reinstated at SELX, with the site closed to ALL persons from NSW lockdown regions. Attendance at SELX sales restricted to the following:
- Buyers with a genuine intention to buy.
- SELX staff and contractors.
- SELX Agents and their essential agency staff.
- Livestock transporters with access to unloading / loading ramps.
- Droving contractors.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers.
- LLS staff and Police.
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager.
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors.
Vendors and members of the public are not permitted on site.
If you satisfy one of the categories above to attend the SELX site, you will be required to:
- Either scan in using the Service NSW App or complete a COVID-19 Declaration to gain entry to SELX.
- Always wear a mask both indoors and when in the Sheep & Cattle yards.
- Where possible, maintain at least 1.5 metre distance from others.
- Do not shake hands and always maintain proper hygiene, including regular hand washing.
- Agree to comply with any on-site directions.
- Complete your business on site as quickly and efficiently as possible and then vacate the site.
Buyers with a genuine intention to buy.
Only genuine buyers with a genuine intention to buy are permitted on site. Buyers must not bring family or friends who are not genuine buyers in their own right. Buyers who are not bidding on the pen being offered are required to move on to the next pen of interest to them. Buyers who fail to comply with this request will be asked to leave the site.
FACE MASKS NOW REQUIRED AT SELX
Please bring your own face mask to SELX, as we do not supply them.