South Eastern Livestock Exchange (SELX), in collaboration with Outcross and AuctionsPlus, is pleased to announce that online bidding will be available for this Friday’s (24 April 2020) Special Weaner & Store Cattle sale.
This AuctionsPlus interface is a result of the COVID-19 restrictions, whereby SELX has restricted all persons from attending the SELX site until further notice, with the following exceptions:
- SELX staff and contractors
- SELX Agents and their staff
- SELX café staff and their suppliers
- SELX ‘Approved’ buyers, their drovers and contractors. Note: Any genuine buyer may inspect the yarding for the Friday Special Sale as detailed below under the heading ‘Buyers’.
- Livestock carriers, their drovers and contractors
No other persons are permitted on site.
Any genuine buyer may attend the SELX site (SELX COVID-19 Declaration required) and inspect the yarding (practicing physical distancing at all times) between 8am and 9am Friday morning. However, everyone is required to vacate the yards at 9am except for SELX approved buyers. All other interested buyers (including those that have been on site for a visual inspection) may either:
The initial livestock listing is available on the SELX website.
Sale lots, including pen photos and a short video, will be available for viewing on the AuctionsPlus catalogue from late evening of Thursday 23 April 2020, with the full sale listing available by 7.30am on sale day.
Online bidding will be live from 10am through the AuctionsPlus website. All newly registered AuctionsPlus buyers are required to complete buyer induction training prior to bidding. AuctionsPlus recommends that all intending bidders have completed their registration and training 24 hours prior to auction.
For all enquiries please contact Anna Adams at AuctionsPlus 0432 760 436.
AuctionsPlus Terms & Conditions:
- Sale conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms.
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent.
- Full Terms and Conditions will be published with the catalogue on AuctionsPlus website.
SELX Terms & Conditions:
- SELX requires all purchased livestock to be vacated from the premises within 24 hours post sale. Where stock are not removed from the site within 24 hours the owner or representative must advise the SELX Saleyard Manager, Rick Maslin – 0499 611 222 of the transport arrangements. Please note that any stock remaining on the premises at 9am Saturday will be mandatorily fed and the buyer charged $4.40 per head per feed.